What is PRP?
Platelet Rich Plasma, popularly known as PRP is prepared from the blood of the patient with a predominantly high concentration of platelets in a limited volume of plasma. Platelet rich plasma contains bioactive proteins and growth factors which work actively to modulate cell growth as well as activity.
In the course of PRP Treatment to improve the hair growth, it is either conducted by injecting it or applying it locally after a dermaroller.
Benefits of PRP
1. Proven results in different scientific studies all over the world.
2. Since it is autologous( your own), this method eliminates the risk of transmissible infections.
3. It is free of any risks of allergic reactions, being autologous.
4. This is an office-based treatment.
5. The price of this treatment is quite affordable as compared to other treatment options.
1. We have Glofinn PRP machine, which is latest, best and US-FDA approved. Unlike other centers which have Chinese equipment with low quality PRP prepared and hence less result.
2. Dr. Gawri is expert and experienced to conduct and teach this treatment.
3. Special Kits for preparting PRP (US-FDA approved)
Benefits of Biologically Enhanced Hair Transplant
(Hair Transplantation + PRP Injection at the same time)
- Immediate adhesion of grafts at recipient site
- Less swelling and bruising at recipient site
- Better take and better growth of grafts.
- Less trauma to grafts
- Less popping out of grafts out of the slits.
At Kyra Clinic, we have already performed and continue to perform PRP Treatments along with FUE hair Transplant for best results for our patients. Our doctors highly recommend this treatment form for optimum results.
My brows were very light and I always used eyebrow pencils to make them look thicker. Finally, I got FUE hair transplantation at my brows and I need not conceal anything. I am happy about the results I have experienced after undergoing the procedure from the hands of Dr. Gawri.