What is PRP? Platelet Rich Plasma, popularly known as PRP is prepared from the blood of the patient with a predominantly high concentration of platelets in a limited volume of plasma. Platelet rich plasma contains bioactive proteins and growth factors which work actively to modulate cell growth as well as activity.
In the course of PRP Treatment to improve the hair growth, it is either conducted by injecting it or applying it locally after a dermaroller.
- We will withdraw 8ml of your own blood under aseptic precautions.
- PRP is prepared in about 25 minutes in centrifuge equipment.
- This PRP is rich in Platelets and growth factors
- Dr. Gawri will inject the PRP into your scalp with very fine needles. (there is minimal or no pain)
- You can go to work immediately as there is no downtime. PRP injection will take just 5 minutes.
- You can shampoo you head the next day
- There is no medicine given.
- There is no need to cut or trim your hair.
Benefits of PRP
1. Proven results in different scientific studies all over the world.
2. Since it is autologous( your own), this method eliminates the risk of transmissible infections.
3. It is free of any risks of allergic reactions, being autologous.
4. This is an office-based treatment.
5. The price of this treatment is quite affordable as compared to other treatment options.
PRP is recomended in cases of Hair Thinning, Hair Fall, to strengthen your existing hair and new growth of hair in cases of partial baldness.
Dr. Gawri advices 3 sittings of PRP treatment at gap of 3-4 weeks between each sittings. Expected reults is as follows
- It stops hair fall
- It increases the thickness of existing hair(Thin hair becomes Thick)
- It also causes new growth of hair and increases the density
Advantages at Kyra Clinic:-
1. We have Glofinn PRP machine, which is latest, best and US-FDA approved. Unlike other centers which have Chinese equipment with low quality PRP prepared and hence less result.
2. Dr. Gawri is expert and experienced to conduct and teach this treatment.
3. Special Kits for preparting PRP (US-FDA approved)
Hair Transplantation + PRP Injection at the same time Biologically Enhanced Hair Transplant
Benefits of Biologically Enhanced Hair Transplant (Hair Transplantation + PRP Injection at the same time)
- Immediate adhesion of grafts at recipient site
- Less swelling and bruising at recipient site
- Better take and better growth of grafts.
- Less trauma to grafts
- Less popping out of grafts out of the slits.
At Kyra Clinic, we have already performed and continue to perform PRP Treatments along with FUE hair Transplant for best results for our patients. Our doctors highly recommend this treatment form for optimum results.